1) Get a wallet (links below or on coin pages) for your coin and make a note of your receiving address, this will be your miner username
2) Create a worker extension for your miner (address/username): YOURRECEIVINGADDRESS.Worker1
3) Your password can be anything for eg "x" if mining in PROP/POOL mode with default settings
If you want to set Initial+Miniumum Difficulty / Min Payout and or use SOLO mode replace "x" with required settings below:
d=INITIALDIFFICULTY,md=MINIMUMDIFFICULTY,mp=PAYOUTAMOUNT,m=solo (comma seperated/no spaces)
4) Copy the pool address and port for the coin you are mining from the selection below
Choose closest stratum: EU Stratum = stratum.coinminerz.com / US Stratum = us-stratum.coinminerz.com
33XX Ports are for normal mining and 35XX Ports are for NiceHash or high end MiningRigRentals
5) Start mining and track your worker on the coin page and by clicking or searching your address
We support all address types Legacy/Bech32/P2SH. Remember our 33XX super variable difficulty ports will work fine in almost 99% of situations, you only need to use the 35XX ports if your using Nicehash or Mining Rig Rentals or have a large/massive proxied mining farm.
If you don't have a miner you can browse different ASIC manufacturers online shop links here: AsicMinerValue.com or find them second hand on eBay and Amazon etc. If you don't want to buy a miner you can rent mining power using MiningRigRentals or NiceHash
Please make sure you mine with a correct address for the coin you are mining, we only payout in the coin type you are mining and do not auto convert. Thanks!
|  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  |
|  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  ||  |